Monday, March 19, 2007

Things from the road trip notebook

So below I have listed somethings from our road trip log book such as goals and supporters.

Grocery List

Peanuts
Raisins
M & M's
Pretzels
Chex
Vienna Sausages
Tuna
Crackers
Peanut Butter
Water
Zip Lock Bags
Fruit Cans
Flashlights
Sunflower Seeds
Total = $60.42

List of Road Trip "Yay"-Sayers

* Indicates were said person has contributed financially or nutritionally to the trip in exchange for honorary Baronhood in the state of their choice.

*Jenna Lupo- Baroness of Oregon
Heather Lowery
Nikki Eddlemon
*Karissa Lupo- Baroness of Wyoming
*Jason M. Helton- Baron of Colorado
*Carie McDonough- Baroness of New Mexico
*Ryan Stohldrier- Baron of Utah
*Brittany Fish- Baroness of Arizona, Protector of California
*Bill & Sabrina Collins- Baron & Baroness of Idaho
*Jamie Ingram- Baroness of Kansas
*Amanda Greene- Baroness of Minnesota
*Don Meyers- Baron of Montana

Request of Financial Contributors

Carie McDonough- New Mexico
"Picture of all 3 of you and an Indian(Native American) couple selling turquoise jewelry on the side of the road AND a New Mexican Flower."

Jenna Lupo- Oregon
"A pretty postcard from Oregon with a personal message to me from each road tripian and a picture of you 3 and a spare space for me between you guys while in Oregon."

Karissa Lupo- Wyoming
"I would like a picture of the three of you standing in front of a mountain (with cow in the background)(any sort of cattle, actually, will do). I would like the picture to be framed in a homemade Popsicle stick photo frame with random things found in Wyoming (flowers, rocks, etc.) pasted on it. Oh, and when you pass the 'Welcome to Wyoming' sign, I would like for the three of you to roll down your windows and yell 'Karissa is cool to the max.' Thank you nice people."

Ryan- Utah
"I just want a picture of my stone statue in Utah and a copy of an interview with a native of Utah, asking them if they are familiar with the Baron of Utah, me."

Jason Helton- Colorado
REMOVED FOR MODESTY PURPOSES

Brittany Fish- California, Arizona
"As protector of California, my homeland, you must each pick up 1 piece of litter (not thrown down by you) to keep my state beautiful. You must also pick at least 1 poppy (the pretty orange flowers on the side of the road) and press it in your Bible to bring to me. Take a picture of yourselves for me in front of your favorite California scene.
As baroness of Arizona, I request that you find a sopapilla and take a picture of yourselves eating it (or a postcard of a sopapilla). Please bring me a pretty orange rock from the Grand Canyon. Thanks much!"

Bill & Sabrina Collins- Idaho
"A postcard and a picture of Mr. Potato Head in every state, holding the flag from that state."

More updates later!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Ok, wait a minute...I have been a yaysayer the whole time. Alright, maybe not the whole time, it's possible I said "No, come to Florida and hang out with me in Orlando instead." But still...I did grudgingly admit that the road trip was cool and I would be jealous.

I miss you guys.